Just to update you guys on my love life, since you’re all dying to know. I’ve joined Match.com. After 3 weeks of being on the site, I’m ready to give up on the male species altogether. Mostly because every guy on there is like a bargain store item: cheap with subtle defects. But who am I to judge? Anyway I feel like I would have better luck if Match had more specific filters that eliminated profiles with the following criteria:
1) Guys wearing sunglasses in their pics .
7) Shirtless photos (unless it is tasteful).
8) Any profiles exclaiming they love Kanye or Drake; Delete, delete, delete!
9) The head shot profile pic….I might make an exception if you have other cool pics and you make up for it with a witty description.
10) Tattoos on your face- Why are these people even allowed to make a profile? I feel like they should create another site for people like this: tattedfacedsingles.com
11) Profiles that boast about how much money they make.
12) Creepy looking guys -They make up 97% of male online dating profile pics.
13) Trannies- that should be a given but I still get the occasional profile of a man dressed up like a women in my daily matches.
17) The “don’t look at me” pose.